Thursday, June 17, 2010

Speaking

I can greet people in Maori – never, sometimes, usually, very frequently, always
I can count to ten in Maori – never, sometimes, usually, very frequently, always
I can give numbers between 20 and 100 in Maori – never, sometimes, usually, very frequently, always
I was pleased with my speed at knowing the numbers I was asked
I need to work on counting backwards from ten because I can not do it My effort during learning Maori was – poor, fair, good, very good, excellent

1 comment:

  1. It is strange how much harder it is to count backwards, isn't it? That's something I need to work on even though I can could upwards quite fluently (well, at least I think so). Glad to see you rated your effort as very good. I am currently watching you in another Maori lesson and you are doing your usual trick of looking at your desk and not making eye contact to avoid answering a question... Now we have moved on to a game of Buzz Fuzz and you appear to be concentrating quite hard - do you think you engage more when things are competitive?

    ReplyDelete